1. SIGN IN: To register for this meeting you must sign in. If you are not a member, or you do not currently have an account from attending a prior TLA event, please create an account.
2. BEGIN REGISTRATION: Select the "Register Myself" button to begin the registration process.
3. REGISTRATION OPTIONS: Register for the portion of the program you desire: TLA Focus on the Industry Boot Camp Only, The TLA Chicago Regional Seminar Only, or the combination registration option of both the Boot Camp and Chicago Regional Seminar. Following is a schedule of registration rates:
Thursday, January 23, 2020 thru Friday, January 24, 2020, Boot Camp AND TLA Chicago Seminar Combination:
$395 TLA Members $535 Non-Members * $175 Law Students
Thursday, January 23, 2020, Focus on the Industry Boot Camp ONLY:
$200 TLA Members $300 Non-Members * $75 Law Students
Friday, January 24, 2020 TLA Chicago Regional Seminar ONLY:
$295 TLA Members $435 Non-Members * $100 Law Students
4. QUESTIONS: Answer applicable questions and be sure to "Save Responses." Emergency Contact information is required.
5. PROGRAM OPTIONS AREA: Make reservations for the optional Thursday evening Speakers Dinner to be held January 23, 7:15 p.m. at Nacional 27.
6. CHECK OUT.
A $75 cancellation fee will be imposed upon cancellations received on or before January 3, 2020.
Cancellations will not be accepted after that date; however, substitutions will be allowed.
Cancellations must be received in writing by email no later than January 3, 2020. After January 3, no cancellations will be allowed. Refunds, if any, will be processed at month end.
Please Note: *Non-member attendees will be eligible for a discounted introductory membership in TLA that will be good through July 2020 if he/she meets the membership qualifications. A non-member is defined as an individual who has never previously been a member of TLA. An application will be sent separately to non-member registrants to complete and submit for approval in order to activate their membership.
Seminar materials will only be provided via the TLA 365 app.