1. SIGN IN: To register for this meeting you must sign in. If you are not a member, or you do not currently have an account from attending a prior TLA event, please create an account.
2. BEGIN REGISTRATION: Select the "Register Myself" button to begin the registration process.
3. REGISTRATION OPTIONS: Register for the portion of the program you desire: TLA Focus on the Industry Boot Camp Only, the TLA Chicago Regional Seminar Only, or the combination registration option of both the Boot Camp and Chicago Regional Seminar. Following is a schedule of registration rates:
Thursday, January 20, 2022 thru Friday, January 21, 2022, Boot Camp AND TLA Chicago Seminar Combination:
$425 TLA Members $565 Non-Members * $175 Law Students
Thursday, January 20, 2022, Focus on the Industry Boot Camp ONLY:
$225 TLA Members $325 Non-Members * $75 Law Students
Friday, January 21, 2022 TLA Chicago Regional Seminar ONLY:
$320 TLA Members $460 Non-Members * $100 Law Students
4. QUESTIONS: Answer applicable questions and be sure to "Save Responses". Emergency Contact information is required.
5. PROGRAM OPTIONS AREA: Make reservations for the optional Thursday evening Welcome Dinner to be held January 20, at 7:15 p.m. at Remington's.
6. CHECK OUT.
**Please note - if you are paying with a credit card, a 3% fee will be added to your registration fee. To avoid this fee, you can pay via check or wire. Online registration rate already reflects the fee.
**The rates above do NOT reflect the 3% fee. The rates above are if you pay via check or ACH.
Address for check payments:
P.O. Box 723248
Atlanta, GA 31139
A $75 cancellation fee will be imposed upon cancellations received on or before January 5, 2022.
Cancellations will not be accepted after that date; however, substitutions will be allowed.
Cancellations must be received in writing by email no later than January 5, 2022. After January 5, no cancellations will be allowed. Refunds, if any, will be processed at month end following the meeting.
Please Note: *Non-member attendees will be eligible for a discounted introductory membership in TLA that will be good through July 2022 if he/she meets the membership qualifications. A non-member is defined as an individual who has never previously been a member of TLA. An application will be sent separately to non-member registrants to complete and submit for approval in order to activate their membership.
Seminar materials will only be provided electronically.