IF YOU ARE A SPEAKER OR MODERATOR PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER HERE. YOU SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED AN EMAIL WITH SEPARATE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS.
If you have any questions, please contact Violeta Aceremo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIS REGISTRATION PAGE IS FOR THE 2021 TLA ANNUAL VIRTUAL CONFERENCE & CTLA MIDYEAR MEETING.
1. SIGN IN: To register for this meeting you must sign in. If you are not a member, or you do not currently have an account from attending a prior TLA event, please create an account.
2. BEGIN REGISTRATION: Select the "Register Myself" button to begin the registration process.
3. EDIT REGISTRANT INFORMATION: Click the "Edit Registrant Information" link to update the contact information on your registration.
4. QUESTIONS: Answer applicable questions and be sure to "Save Responses". CLE and Photography Waiver are required.
5. REGISTRATION OPTIONS: Your price will automatically update based on your member type.
6. CHECK OUT.
Cancellation Policy: Due to circumstances that COVID-19 continues to present, there will be no cancellation fee for the 2021 conference. TLA does ask that if you are registered to attend the virtual event and are not able to do so, please contact Violeta Aceremo at 913-222-8652 or email@example.com by no later than June 22. After June 22, cancellations will not be accepted.
Please Note: *Non-member attendees will be eligible for a discounted introductory membership in TLA that will be good June 2021 through July 2022 if he/she meets the membership qualifications. A non-member is defined as an individual who has never previously been a member of TLA. An application will be sent separately to non-member registrants to complete and submit for approval in order to activate their membership.