IF YOU ARE A SPEAKER OR MODERATOR PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER HERE. YOU SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED AN EMAIL WITH SEPARATE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS.
If you have any questions, please contact Violeta Aceremo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER FOR THE VIRTUAL EVENT INSTEAD, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK: 2021 TLA Annual VIRTUAL Conference & CTLA Midyear Meeting Registration
1. SIGN IN: To register for this meeting you must sign in. If you are not a member, or you do not currently have an account from attending a prior TLA event, please create an account.
2. BEGIN REGISTRATION: Select the "Register Myself" button to begin the registration process.
3. EDIT REGISTRANT INFORMATION: Click the "Edit Registrant Information" link to update your name badge information.
4. QUESTIONS: Answer applicable questions and be sure to "Save Responses". CLE, emergency contact information, Photography and Liability Waiver are required.
5. PROGRAM OPTIONS AREA: Register for the in-person full conference or in-person single day(s). To register for the virtual conference, click here. In the sections that follow you may also register guests and sign up for special event options.
6. CHECK OUT.
Cancellation Policy: Due to circumstances that COVID-19 continues to present, there will be no cancellation fee for the 2021 conference. TLA does ask that if you are registered to attend the in-person event and are not able to do so, please contact Violeta Aceremo at 913-222-8652 or email@example.com by no later than June 22. After June 22, cancellations will not be accepted.
Please Note: *Non-member attendees will be eligible for a discounted introductory membership in TLA that will be good June 2021 through July 2022 if he/she meets the membership qualifications. A non-member is defined as an individual who has never previously been a member of TLA. An application will be sent separately to non-member registrants to complete and submit for approval in order to activate their membership.